This exhibition from the University of Arizona Museum of Art, as curated by Lauren Rabb, is available in its entirety. Images from the three series along with Continuous strips of outtakes are included:
- Out of the Past
- united states
- Alligator Balls and Cotton Candy
- Continuous strips of outtakes
The exhibition consists of:
- 36 archival matted, framed and UV acrylic glazed, museum quality images of the three series, which range in size from 20”x 24” to 53”x 19.5,” totaling 105 linear feet
- 37 unglazed pieces from the Continuous strips of outtakes, mounted on acrylic ranging in size from 4”x 6” to 32”x 4” totaling 98 linear feet
- 5 crates
- Catalogues for retail sale
- 4 publicity copies to accompany exhibit
- Printable PDF CD of education material
Mounting hardware is in place and works are exhibition ready. The artist is happy to work closely with all exhibition planners and coordinate with each venue to create a site-specific installation.
Editing the exhibition is permitted and at the discretion of the exhibitor.